Wednesday, April 23, 2014

14 Days Of Prayer For The Persecuted Church

Day 6 Republic Of Niger:


Read -  1 Timothy 1:12-14
12 I thank him who has given me strength, Christ Jesus our Lord, because he judged me faithful, appointing me to his service, 13 though formerly I was a blasphemer, persecutor, and insolent opponent. But I received mercy because I had acted ignorantly in unbelief, 14 and the grace of our Lord overflowed for me with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.

Think About - What form does pressure to deny Christ take?

Pray - Pray for those who are coming to faith in predominantly Muslim, North African countries: that they will stand firm and share the gospel in their families and towns.

Act - Share this study with a non-Christian friend. ask them for their thoughts.

Please share in the comments what your "think about" thoughts are :-) I will too!

2 comments:

Madison Joy said...

Today's Think About is - What form does pressure to deny Christ take?
and I think that it some of the ways
could be denying to believe in Christ or denying Christ after something bad happens.

P.s. there are no wrong answers so just say what you thought about it.

Madison

Amber said...

Pressure to deny Christ could come in many forms - from people mocking you, friends telling you He isn't worth following if He allows bad things to happen, family shunning you and on and on