Sunday, December 15, 2013

What’s new?

 

Well for one I’m not 11 anymore I’m 13. We’ve moved and now have 21 beautiful acres and 5 horses, 2 dogs, 2 barn cats and 2 goats.

This is one of many beautiful sunrises we see here.

DSC_4823

DSC_5176DSC_5177

This is Sophie, my 14 year old red dun American quarter horse mare. She’s the best horse I could ask for. I love her.

DSC_5185DSC_5190

This is Samson our 10 year old great Dane boxer mix.

DSC_5173

Jax is 1 year old english mastiff

DSC_5201

This is daisy our LaMacha dairy goat.

DSC_5277

This is pepper he is 6 months he is a LaMacha Alpine mix.

DSC_5281

and this is Sam a 25 year old Morgan gelding he’s awesome I do lessons on him and he’s and he’s great for just having fun.

DSC_5181

4 comments:

Greta said...

Love your update Madison! It's so fun to see pictures of all the animals, since your mom is a little behind on updating her blog. ;) And I can't believe you're 13!!! Crazy!

Amber said...

Love the new post Madison! Hope you can keep it up :-) Love to see all our animals - God has truly blessed us hasn't He!

Longlife said...

Hi Madison! this is me Mary
i have a blog to! i like your's.
my blog is called marysmusings.blogspot.com
nice blog Madison!
~Mary~

Longlife said...

Hi Madison,
Glad you are getting back on the blogging horse ;) So fun to see all your animals - hopefully we can see them in person soon!

Aunt Cori