Friday, October 30, 2009

My Spider

Dad found this spider when he was mowing the lawn. For several days we thought it had an egg sac on its back. My mom and I looked up info on the spider and realized it was just the way it looked - a big bulging body :-)

We let it go and it was really cook because the whole time it crawled across the deck it was letting out a web. We could see it coming out!

He was really ugly but I liked him anyways. Aren't his striped legs cool? He is an Orb Spider, I can't remember which kind

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Karmen said...

I couldn't look at the pictures for too long - you know how scared I am of spiders :) but that was a very interesting looking one. I'm glad it wasn't anywhere near me though!

bailey said...

man that spider is gross. cant believe you found that in your yard.
i would be scared and i wouldn't be able to sleep for several days if i found that.

Coriander said...

I can see why you and Jack get along so well! That is a cool looking spider!

Anonymous said...

hey, he can'T help the way he looks. maybe to his kind he is ouit handsome