Friday, July 17, 2009

My Art Gallery

This week I was able to take an art class called Piece of My Art. It was really fun. I did a splatter paint, self portrait, scratch art, landscape, water painting and lots more. On the last day we had an art gallery for all the students and parents. Each one of us took turns giving a presentation about our art. We had to talk about what our two favorite pieces were and why.
When it was my turn to talk I was nervous but I did it anyway. My mom said I did great and she was really proud of me.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Way to go Madison, I would have been very nervous 2 :) Looks like u are quite the artist :)

Karmen said...

so cool Madison!!

Coriander said...

What a good job, Madison! You are a good artist! What a fun class.

Greta said...

Good job, Madison! You are becoming such a beautiful young girl and I am so proud of you! Now that you have some more experience talking in front of people it will be easier the next time! By the way, you have been a great artist for a long time! :)